Disabled Veterans Real and Personal Property Tax Exemption Reminder

US Veterans who are 100% total and permanently disabled are exempt from personal and real estate property taxes in Arkansas. Letters are sent to these citizens and the letter needs to be presented a the Polk County Tax Collector's Office in the Polk County Courthouse.

If you qualify and don't get your letter in the mail, contact the Polk County Veteran's Office at (479) 394-8147.
1-15-19 9:54 a.m. kawx.org