The Mena City Council regular monthly meeting for November will be Tuesday, November 12, 2019 starting at 6:00 p.m. in City Hall.
In addition to routine business, the Council will hear reports from the City Clerk/Treasurer, Water and Sewer Departments, and other Department Heads.
Committee reports are also expected from the A&P Commission, Planning Commission, and Board of Adjustments and Appeals.
New business om the agenda:
- Consider an Ordinance to Levy the 2019 Millage Rate
- Consider the annual Arkansas Municipal League Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan for elected officials and department heads
- Consider quotes received to purchase new audience chairs for the Council Room
- Consider a 2019 Salary Adjustment for all full-time City Employees
- Consider the re-appointment of Katrina Sisk to the city of Mena Board of Adjustments and Appeals - a five-year term to expire 10/31/2024
- Consider the appointment of Jeremiah Hall to teh City of Mena Planning Commission - a five-year term expiring 10/31/2024.
City Council meetings are open to the public.
11-8-19 8:27 a.m. KAWX.ORG
If you have local news tips or would like to place an item on our KAWX.ORG Community Calendar, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.