Mena Fire Department Quickly Extinguishes Laundry Room Fire At Limetree Inn

The Mena Fire Department was paged out to a fire at the Limetree Inn in Mena Wednesday afternoon. The fire was contained to the laundry facility.


For video click here.

Captain Tom Hairston said the fire started in a dryer and that damage was limited to the dryer and the one beside it.
There were no injuries and no damage to the structure.
In addition to the Mena Fire Department, Southwest EMS and the Mena Police Department responded.
11-20-19 5:03 p.m. KAWX.ORG