The Mena City Council will meet in Special Session on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.. The meeting will be at Mena City Hall.
Agenda items for the Special Meeting are:
1. Discuss the purchase, from state bid, of a new one-ton truck to be used as as brush truck for the Mena Fire Department
2. Consider bids received to remodel the building purchased for the Mena Police Department
3. Consider an Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 616 prescribing Zoning Regulations for the City of Mena to re-zone property located at 422 Pickering Avenue
4. Consider the re-appointment of Roger Crider to the Mena Airport Commission for a five-year term to expire 2/26/2026
5. Consider the re-appointment of Regina Walker to the Mena Depot Commission for a three-year term to expire 3/4/2024
6. Consider the re-appointment of Kathy Adams to the Mena Depot Commission for a three-year term to expire 3/4/2024.
The next regular City Council meeting will be March 16, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at Mena City Hall.